Setting a velocity target for VBT
- To set a target, ensure your FLEX device is connected and that you have selected your exercise.
- After entering the bar weight, tap on the target icon near the top right of the centre dial.
- This will prompt a keypad where you can set your Velocity target.
- Use the decimal point to set velocities under 1m/s
- Tap done and start lifting!
SUCCESS is indicated by a green progress bar and a 'ding' sound effect. FAILURE will result in a gold progress bar and a 'thud' sound effect.
Targets can also be set for other metrics.