Getting Connected -
The FLEX Bridge is primarily for coaches who use the GymAware Cloud, and would like data collected with the FLEX app available in their Cloud Account.
Follow these instructions to link your athlete's FLEX account to your GymAware Cloud account.
For this tutorial, we will assume you are the coach connecting an athlete's personal FLEX account to a team GymAware Cloud account.
- First, ask the athlete to create a FLEX account.
The simplest method is to ask them to download the FLEX Stronger app on their own device and use their own email to authenticate and complete the profile creation process.
They can use a device they don't own, but they must be able to login to their email on that device to authenticate, or, use AppleID to logon.
Click here for more help.
- Next, you Login to your GymAware Cloud account and confirm the athlete has an Athlete Profile (Athlete > GymAware). If no profile exists, register an athlete following these instructions.
- Go to Manager > Athlete menu. Find and select the Athlete Profile.
- A FLEX Login ID field will be available in the Athlete Profile. Enter the same email (or Apple ID) that the athlete used to login to FLEX and press 'save' at the bottom right of the page.
- Within a few moments, your athlete will receive an email at their FLEX login email address. They will need to open the email and click the button to authorise the GymAware Bridge, after which they will be taken to a confirmation page. There is no further action from the athlete required.
The Bridge is now active. Please note, it can take up to 30 minutes to populate with new data on the GymAware Cloud after the initial authentication.
Your GymAware Cloud account will now start collecting data from the athlete's FLEX account from the time the Bridge was established (historical data will not be available).
Athlete's can revoke GymAware access to their FLEX data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For assistance with FLEX or GymAware, visit the FLEX help desk or GymAware help desk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.