Some things about our Community.
We are committed to a vibrant, inclusive FLEX Community that supports every user as they work towards their goals. As you would find in any healthy gym, box or other training environment, there are certain non-negotiable standards all users must comply with.
The FLEX Community is an adult online environment where we expect banter, robust debate and even disagreement. Paramount at all times is respect for all users in every interaction and when sharing any content.
You should know that:
- If users are found to have violated these standards, they may be banned from using the Community, either temporarily or permanently.
- We do not take responsibility for the material posted to the Community. We may, but are not obliged to, moderate and/or remove material. Decisions about removal, bans or suspensions will be made at our sole discretion.
- You have certain privacy controls, including;
- Hiding your profile from being searchable within the Community section.
- Ignoring Follow requests, Unfollowing users or Muting other profiles so they do not appear in your Community feed.
- Reporting posts that you deem to violate these Community standards.
By using the FLEX Community, you agree that you will not:
- discriminate against any user on any basis.
- harass or bully any user.
- impersonate anyone, create false accounts or create accounts for other people.
- post or disseminate any advertising, spam or marketing material to any Community users.
- post anything that is deceitful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, abusive, violent, pornographic, offensive, discriminatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, libellous or otherwise intentionally harmful.
- solicit; post content displaying or implying usage of; request access to; or purchase information about; performance enhancing drugs.
- upload content unless you have the legal right to post it. You will not post private or confidential information about someone else, or post anything that violates another’s rights.