We are sorry that you are having trouble with your FLEX device.
There are a few things you can do before you return the device to us incase it isn't broken. Things we need to make sure they run through a protocol before they fill in the online form:
- Make sure the mat is positioned correctly
- Go to line graph view and make sure you’re not getting any noise
- Make sure the device is waking up
- Make sure it’s registering on/off bar
- The unit is calibrated properly (reset to default)
To be extra helpful and possibly speed up the process, you could assist us by sending in 2 videos:
- A video of the line graph view while lifting (deadlift)
- A video of the device positioned on the mat with a view of the lights (deadlift position)
Send videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re still having issues please fill in the online returns form, this will also help us determine what the problem is and potentially resolve this without the need to send the unit back:
The next thing to do is to download the return labels by clicking the links at the bottom of this help page.
Once we receive your FLEX device, we will provide you with a quote after which work will be done and the FLEX device returned. You are responsible for the shipping cost back to us.
Repairs take around 5-10 working days depending on the work required.