We are sorry that you are having trouble with your FLEX device.
For more information on warranty, please refer to our warranty statement
There are a few things you can do before you return your device to us just incase it isn't broken:
- Make sure the mat is positioned correctly
- Go to line graph view and make sure you’re not getting any noise
- Make sure the device is waking up
- Make sure it’s registering on/off bar
- The unit is calibrated properly (reset to default)
To be extra helpful and possibly speed up the process, you could also assist us by sending in 2 videos:
- A video of the line graph view while lifting (deadlift)
- A video of the device positioned on the mat with a view of the lights (deadlift position)
Send videos to email@example.com
If you’re still having issues, please fill in the online returns form. This will also help us determine what the problem is and potentially resolve the issue without the need to send the unit back:
The next thing to do is to download the return labels by clicking the links at the bottom of this help page.
Once we receive your FLEX device we will:
- Assess the problem
- Provide you with a quote
- Once you have given us the go-ahead we will begin the repairs
- Send your FLEX unit back to you
Repairs take around 5-10 working days depending on the work required.
Repair and service costs
If your FLEX device is still under warranty, repairs and return shipping is free of charge (please note that even under warranty you are required to pay for shipping when sending us your device).
If your FLEX device is not under warranty, return shipping and repairs will need to be paid.